Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Moisturize, Recognize!

I recently had someone tell me they don't use a moisturizer and I was like... WHAAAAAAAT!?! I mean, I was straight-up shell-shocked. I grew up using moisturizer on my face every day of my life- I can FEEL the difference if I wash my face and don't follow it up with a facial lotion. Can you say tight and dry?! Ew.

I remember my first Clinique three step set. I was in Chicago visiting my aunt who took me shopping at the big Macy*s and asked me what I used to clean my face. I was probably 12 and had no idea- I used whatever my mom left in the shower. My aunt spent the $60 on the three step set (cleaser, toner, moisturizer) and handed it to me and I heard angels singing in my head Ahhhhhhhhh! The Holy Grail!" Since then, I have tried numerous moisturizers, all of which were too greasy or too heavy or sat on top of my skin. Eucerin, Proactiv, Clearasil, Olay, everything! There is nothing like Clinique give my skin the perfect amount of moisture it needs to be soft and smooth both under makeup and without makeup.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
About $28 at Clinique, Mac*s or Sephora

I had some Macy*s gift cards to blow so I went to Clinique and said "Give me the best skin care products you sell." My girlfriend Kristina is the manager and I can always get an honest opinion regarding what to purchase. She knows my skin type and made a couple of rec


No comments:

Post a Comment