Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New & Improved Daily Routine

Since upgrading my entire makeup collection, I've developed a new routine. While it takes about 10 minutes versus 5, it's still so worth it and I feel so much cuter all the time ;)

Our guests, in order of appearance on my face: 
1. EcoTools kabuki brushes, each labeled for buffing, contouring, bronzing and concealing. They are SO SOFT and blend so well!

NOT PICTURED- Benefit's Fake Up, the most amazing, hydrating under eye concealer. The packaging is beautiful, how did I forget to take a photo?!

6. Mac Studio Fix Powder in NW25

2. Ben Nye Banana Powder- I was afraid this might be too yellow for me but I love it! I use it under my eyes over my concealer, and a little on the center of my forehead and down my nose. I wait until I apply my Hoola Bronzer and then blend it all together to contour and highlight. 

5. Hoola- see my review on this! Love it.

3. Benefit Brow-zings in Medium Brown

7. Bare Minerals eyeshadow in Chenille on my lids for a really neutral, matte look.

9. Clinique High Lengths mascara- see my review on this one, too!

8. Clinique Quickliner in brown-black under the outer half of my bottom lash line and smudged using the built in smudge stick.

4. Lastly, I use this Clinique Chubby Stick religiously. This one is Plushest Punch, which happens to be my favorite, and if I don't have it in my purse, I can touch it up with the hot pink Baby Lips color.

So that's my new routine! Tried and tested for at least three weeks now and it hasn't failed me, and it's been exciting to try out so many products and return the ones that don't work (Benefit They're Real sucks, I lost so many eyelashes to removing that damn mascara).



No comments:

Post a Comment