Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Benefit HOOLA Bronzer Review

When I was a freshman in college, I had just discovered name brand cosmetics- before then I was all about Cover Girl- if I even wore makeup. A MAC eyeshadow was like the holy grail... especially in electric blue (we were so clueless back in the day)! 

When we would get ready for college parties, I started noticing the girls around me had good makeup- expensive makeup. I had no idea that girls spent $25 on a foundation, but the quality, department store makeup truly made such a difference in how pretty I felt on a night out.

One girl's makeup inparticular stood out to me- she wore Benefit blush and bronzer in Hoola or Dallas. It came in this super cute box and the color was perfect. She always had awesome cheek color, and here I am, seven years later, and I still remember!
This weekend I decided to suck it up and spend the $28 on Benefit's HOOLA. It's a matte bronzer/blush that you can use just on your cheeks or as an all over face color.

I love it. With my fair skin I have to be really careful not to over-bronze, but this powder is soft, matte and very blendable. It gives me a great cheekbone and I use it on my hairline and jawline to contour. I also love it on minimal makeup days; just a sweep across my cheekbones makes such a huge difference! Since I bought Hoola, I have worn it every single day.

I would definitely give this product 5 stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment