Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Clinique High Lengths Mascara

For my birthday, my friend who works at Clinique showed up with a bag full of goodies for me to try! The first one being Cliniques new High Lengths Mascara. I've always been a fan of their mascaras but I'd never heard of this one, so I had to try it out for my birthday date with my husband. After wearing Benefit's They're Real mascara (see last week's post) for a few weeks, my eyelashes needed something more gentle but that offered lots of volume rather than just length. The High Lengths is exactly what I needed! 

Packaging

What a cool brush! The brush part is about an inch long and curves perfectly to your eyelashes.

Awkward action shot 

After just one coat!

Before & after

This is absolutely my new favorite mascara! It washes off easily without losing any lashes. I recommend you run straight to Clinique and pick up one for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment